Fertility & Gynecology
Acupuncture Helps With Infertility
- There is empiric research that tells us Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine can help with many symptoms of infertility.
- First and foremost, acupuncture can increase the amount of blood flow to the uterus and thicken the endometrial lining, providing better success for implantation. Studies show that Acupuncture aids in the increase of ovarian blood flow, causing a better ovarian response and helping produce more mature follicles.
- Acupuncture and herbal medicine may help reduce miscarraige and increase sperm count, motility and morphology.
- Studies report that acupuncture and herbal medicine can reduce the amount of stress, promote relaxation.
- Chinese medicine helps women suffering from PMS and cramps. Acupuncture can even help regulate the menstrual cycle.
Other gynecological issues benefitting from Chinese medicine:
- elevated FSH (Follicle Simulating Hormone)
- advanced maternal age
- unexplained infertility
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- ovulatory dysfunction
- decreased ovarian reserve
- poor egg quality
- luteal phase defect
- thin endometrium
- irregular periods
- immunologic reaction
- recurrent miscarriage