Maintaining a healthy weight is not just about looking good, it is vital for the proper functioning of your body. The treatment I use was learned at Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In China, this is a commonly performed treatment with lasting success rates.
How Can Acupuncture Help You Lose Weight?
- Acupuncture can help to create balance in the overall functioning of your body. Through the use of specific acupuncture points we are able to assist the regulation of digestion, suppression of appetite, and decrease in overall stress levels. Additionally, we use several other modalities of treatment, helping to increase body metabolism.
- Studies show that Acupuncture helps to regulate the endocrine and nervous systems. Stress increases cravings and may lead to overeating.
- Acupuncture causes an endorphin response in the body, creating a more relaxed state.
- Specific points are chosen to address weak digestion, slow metabolism, and hormonal imbalance.
Course of Treatment Expected?
- Treatment is necessary 2-3 times a week for approximately 3 months.
- Special Rates are available for this course of treatment.